Monday, July 2, 2007

Very curious

There are days that I have over 100 visitors on my blog, but it certainly doesn't happen every day. Today I am having more visitors than ever. It seems that I am setting a new record. It is now 9.30pm CET, and I have 145 visitors so far. Wow! It seems that 34% of today's visitors are from France. I do have frequent visitors from France, but never that many as today. I found out that most French visitors are directed to my blog via a French Yahoo group. Since I am not a member of that group I have no clue why people are directed to my blog. I am a very, very curious person and would LOVE to know why I have so many French visitors today. There must be a reason for it, don't you think? Of course I am very pleased with so much attention, but I am dying to know why I am so popular today. Since we go on holiday to France this summer it is good to know that I have fans over there. LOL! Is there a French visitor who is willing to reveal the "secret"? Merci beaucoup! :-)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Ingrid! Well i'm not from France but I am a lurker and thought i would take the time to say hi today! I LOVE your work!!!
Lus x

LENA said...

hello, ingrid, this is because we had your link on a yahoo list where there is A LOT of scrapbookers :) I love what you are doing with your pages !

Samm said...

Fab blog, I'm not french though, so sorry can't help with that!!!LOL!!

Samm
x

Anonymous said...

Leuk hoor Ingrid, je wordt nog es een beroemde scrapper ;-)))

Groetjes hanneke

Miranda said...

Always fun to have so many visitors. And your work is awesome...!

Je@net said...

Hi, hi, kan me voorstellen dat je nieuwsgierig bent Ingrid!
Maar ik kan me ook wel voorstellen waarom je zoveel bezoekers hebt....je hebt gewoon een gaaf blog met vooral veel gave projecten ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm French (uhm.. I'm half-French.. sorry) but I live in The Netherlands.. if you want me to go overthere, sign myself in and lurk for you.. just let me know.. hahahahahahahaha!!! XOXO Nancy

Charlotte said...

WOW Ingrid, you are one popular girl! :) I really understand why you get so curious! I would have been too!

How do you know from which countries you have visitors and how do you see all the statistic numbers?? ... now YOU got me curious!! Ha Ha!

Hugs,
Charlotte

Janny said...

ik zou ook erg nieuwsgierig zijn, maar ik kom ook elke dag je blog stalken *LOL* gewoon omdat je schitterende dingen maakt!!

Sandie said...

I'm not French but I have to say that I find your blog charming!