Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy 10th Anniversary

I was so obsessed with the Caardvarks 10-Day 10K challenges that I completely forgot to make an anniversary card in time for my dear sister-in-law Lisette and her husband David who celebrate their 10th anniversary today. It was only last Monday that I realized I had forgotten about a card. Usually I would have enough time to make and send a card, but since they live in Australia our card would never arrive on time. Fortunately there is Internet and Blogger, so I will post my card here.

Dear David and Lisette,

Congratulations on your 10th anniversary. Wishing you a wonderful day!

Much love,
Eric, Ingrid, Fleur & Sanne



Lisette has a non-public blog for family and friends, but as of this week she also has her own site on Blogger. I am very happy about this, because now I am able to refer you to her blog. She is a great scrapper, and makes gorgeous layouts, minibooks and cards. You should really check out her blog. Today she posted an awesome anniversary card that she made for her hubby. My simple card completely pales compared to her card.

6 comments:

Lilian Schneider said...

Love that card Ingrid and thanx for refering us to your SIL's blog. You are right, she IS a great scrapper!

Charlotte said...

Wow... I just love the simplicity of your card Ingrid! It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Prachtige kaart Ingrid!

XxX Hanneke

Lisette Gibbons said...

Well SIL, What a lovely card you've made for us. We've just come back from our dinner at Fifteen... we had a great time.

Janny said...

wat een prachtige kaart Ingrid! en ik ga eens een kijkje nemen op de blog van je schoonzus.

Monique said...

wat een prachtige kaart!! en ook ik ga even kijken op het blog van je SIL!