Thursday, July 5, 2007

Cards

I have been very busy supporting many activities at the girls' school this week. The school celebrates its 10th anniversary and there are all kinds of activities scheduled for this week. I am a member of the parents' council, so lots of work for us to do. I spend many hours at school these days which means I have very little time to scrap. Not much energy either, so I made a few cards.

I made this card for a girl in Fleurs class who got a little baby brother two weeks ago.



This one is for Sanne's teacher who gave birth to a baby girl.



PS: Don't forget to leave a comment in the previous post if you would like to join the RAK.

2 comments:

Janny said...

wooow Ingrid je bent dus ook aan de kaart gegaan, zie zoveel leuke kaarten ineens van jouw!
echt toppie zijn ze!

Anonymous said...

Je kaarten zijn errug mooi Ingrid!!

Groetjes Hanneke