Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Result photo swap

We have already organized 11 photo swaps on the Dolls & Decorations messageboard, and I participated in all of them. It is so much fun to do a photo swap and make a layout for someone else. Swap #11 was hosted by Leontine, and I was linked to her. We sent our layouts yesterday, and both received them in the mail today. Leontine made a layout with a picture of Fleur, and I had to work with a picture of her little niece Anouk. Thanks Leontine, for the wonderful layout.

Here is the layout that Leontine made for me.


And here is the layout that I made for her.

6 comments:

June Houck said...

All i can say is,"WOW!!!" Ingrid, you have a great eye for color design, and a very pleasing layout. Thanks so much for posting!

Congrats on your Caardvarks win :) I hope you will post a card or page you make with your new toys.

Lisette Gibbons said...

Great pieces of art. What PP did you use Ingrid?

~Nancy~ said...

Loooove love love this!! Love what you've created for her!! Love your use of prima flowers too! Awesome (as usual.. hehehehe) XOXO

Brigitta said...

love both swaps, I soooo want to join in a swap again, but I'm always too late :-(

Anonymous said...

Allebei erg mooi!

Groetjes Hanneke

polinka said...

What a great swap!! you're both so talented!!
I'd love to take part in such a photo swap!! Where do you organize it? Can I play with you?

Polinka, from France