Monday, July 9, 2007

Something different

Lately I came across a layout on 2Peas that I liked a lot. I was attracted by the style of the scrapper Fiffi, and the use of the black Heidi Swapp ornament sticker on the layout. Since we got such a sticker in the latest Dolls Good Newz Box I decided to scraplift the layout and add my own touch to it. The style of this layout is different from my own style, but I am happy with the outcome. I just love the bright colors of the Rhonna Farrer French Twist papers.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ziet er goed uit Ingrid!!

Anonymous said...

Mooie Lo!

Groetjes Hanneke

M@ureen said...

Wow, mooi hoor Ingrid! Mooie kleuren en die sticker is ook gaaf zeg!
Mag ik vragen van wie je deze hebt gescraplift?

Ingrid said...

@ Maureen: ik heb een linkje toegevoegd aan m'n bericht. De scrapster heeft Fiffi en komt uit Zweden.

Je@net said...

Helemaal gaaf joh!!

Janny said...

woow mooie LO en die sticker is mooi gebruikt zo!

Lilian Schneider said...

O, I almost missed this one. What a beautiful lo! I have that Heidi Swap sticker in pink!

Anonymous said...

wow ! love how you combine vibrant colors with a soft photo, it's soooooo cool !