Friday, July 13, 2007

Caardvarks Challenge: Nine Time

Well, today's challenge is a difficult one. At least it is for me. You have to make a card with a clock on your front card. I used My Mind's Eye Ooh La La PP, Heidi Swapp Flower and Chipboard Clock, and Rusty Pickle buttons. Computer font is Susie's Hand. I can't say that I am happy with the final result. According to Eric this card represents my mood today. I don't think that is a compliment. LOL! I may come up with a better card, but for now you have to do it with this one.

14 comments:

Sandra said...

I like it alot!

Charlotte said...

I like this card, Ingrid. Lovely colors and the clock in the middle of the flower is absolutely super!

I think you manage the challenges so well!! Keep up the good work. :)

Monique said...

Ik vind je kaart weer leuk! Leuk idee de klok als bloemhart!

Alhambra Club said...

Love this card and the flower it is great.

lauren bergold said...

well, i know we all have days that we think we haven't done our best work...*HOWEVER*...it is certainly not apparent to me (or i daresay anyone else?!) that this was one of those days for you! i think your card is LOVELY!!!

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card Ingrid, love what you did with the challenge!!

I had a look at Caardvarks this morning and was stumped!! Hoping to find time to have a go later :)

Je@net said...

And another great card!! Well done girl!!
And congrats on your dad!!!

Janny said...

dat is inderdaad een moeilijke opdracht dit keer, maar je hebt er wel iets moois van gemaakt Ingrid! erg mooi die klok zo!!

Ice-Angel said...

I think it's a beauty!! And the clock is so much fun!!
PS congratz on your dad!!
X T@M

June Houck said...

Now see, I love this card. I love the colors and I love how you placed the clock face in the center of the flower! BTW, Your "Lucky" card was my favorite of all the entries on Day 7.

Laura S. said...

Your card came out great!!

Laura

Anonymous said...

Geweldig mooie kaart weer ingrid!

Groetjes HAnneke

Anonymous said...

LOVE this card, pp, embellies and tone, you created a beauty!