Thursday, July 5, 2007

Caardvarks' 10-Day 10K Challenge (UNO)

I recently came across the Caardvarks blog, a card challenge blog. I am not really a card maker, but I do enjoy making cards when I don't have much time to scrap a layout. Besides, I think it is really nice to send someone a handmade card.

When I checked the Caardvarks blog tonight I realized I had almost forgotten that the 10-Day 10K challenge started today. Given the time difference with the USA I was just in time to make a card before I go to bed. The first challenge is to use only one stamp on the card front. I used the Heidi Swapp Happy Birthday stamp which I embossed with white embossing powder. I guess it won't be a surprise that I used my favorite PP for this card.....Scenic Route.

It is midnight over here, so Good Night!

9 comments:

Janny said...

leuk dat blog, ik kende hem nog niet;)
je kaart is ook prachtig, succes met de uitdaging!!

Anonymous said...

Gave kaart zeg! Papier blijft mooi... en die stempel wil ik ook! ;)

rev said...

o wow, LOVE that card, beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

You are so right about making cards.. it's so easy to do when you don't have too much time!!! I'll definately check out the site too to see all creations popping up!! XOXO Nancy

Anonymous said...

Ja die stempel wil ik ook!!! ;-)
Mooie kaart ook hoor, super!!

Groetjes Hanneke

mum-on-the-run said...

Beautiful card, I love that Heidi Swapp stamp

Monique Helfrich said...

I love the bright colored Scenic Route and your card is great!!!!
I'm having my Bday the 28th ;)

Birgit said...

Gorgeous card... my birthday is in november... :)

Wati Basri said...

u dftly make lovely cards & i'm inspired to try on card making!:) thanks for sharing....