Thursday, July 12, 2007

Caardvarks Challenge: 8 is enough

Eric brought the girls to school this morning and as soon as I finished my breakfast I start working on the Caardvarks challenge. Today you have to make a card using 2 patterned papers + 2 ribbons + 2 stamps + 2 circles. Again a fun challenge because I love to use all the required elements. I used My Mind's Eye Ooh La La PP, Catslife Press Journaling stamp and CTMH Alphabet Stamps, American Crafts Ribbon, Prima Flowers Bubbles and Hero Arts Chrystal Gemstones. The circles were cut with the EK Success Curvy Cutter, my newest tool. The white dots are done with the Uniball Signo Pen.



I made this card for Petra from Dolls & Decorations. Her store reopens today. She moved to a larger store and it looks fabulous. Great styling, new furniture and lots - and I mean LOTS - of extra space for yummy scrap goodies. Perfect timing with the upcoming CHA. LOL! So if you are from the Netherlands go to Almere and check out the new Dolls & Decorations store.



Source: Petra, Dolls & Decorations

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute !!!!!

Je@net said...

Mooi kaartje weer Ingrid!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Ingrid, wat een supergave kaart!

Anonymous said...

Superkaart Ingrid!! Hoe bevalt de CC??

Groetjes HAnneke

Janny said...

de kaart is weer super Ingrid en wat een schitterende winkel is het geworden!! de planning is nog steeds een keer naar Almere te komen.

mum-on-the-run said...

Lovely card, your circles look great!!

Ooh, that store looks lovely :)

June Houck said...

Wish I could see the store in person. Look at those chairs! Loved your card too, as usual :)

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, and what a fantastic store, I could spend all day there. Just found your blog and love it, you are so talented

Anonymous said...

10K Your cards have been wonderful!
Love the store...a girl should feel so special when she crafts!
...Thanks for sharing!...Jan

~Nancy~ said...

Another awesome card! WOOOWWW It's awesome.. love the circle with the dots!!!!! Cuuuuute! And I bet Petra will totally love it! I really need to check out the Dolls shop!! Never visited it before..or do you think it won't be safe for my wallet overthere?? hehehehe.. XOXO Nancy

Allison Cope said...

Beautiful card! Love the use of circles!

Brigitta said...

the shop looks great, can't wait til august ;-)