Saturday, July 14, 2007

Caardvarks Challenge: Club Scrap attack

I am bit late with my card today. We first ran errands this morning, had lunch and then I had to bring Fleur to a birthday party. As soon as I came back I started on my card. Today's challenge is the last one of the 10-Day 10K Challenges. I am really gonna miss the daily challenges. It was lots of fun, and I really enjoyed it. Fortunately the Caardvarks girls organize two challenges a month, so I don't have to miss them. Thanks girls for the great challenges and inspiration!

Today we had to scraplift this Valentine card made by Jen.



I scraplifted a few elements of Jen's card. I used Love Elsie "Betty" PP, American Crafts ribbon, Rusty Pickle button, Prima Flowers, white brads, black pen, thread and my Dymo letter maker. Here is my take on Jen's card.

12 comments:

Sandra said...

It's beautiful and an interesting take on the card. Wow, I have also enjoyed your work these past 10 days.
Sandra Marek

Charlotte said...

Nice scraplift - I love how you used the flowers and the ribbon. Lovely colors!

I have enjoyed seeing all your cards during the past 10 days! :)

... an answer to your question on my blog: Yes, we do have Bag O-Buttons by foof-a-la here in Denmark! Great little bags with lots of yummy buttons :)

I hope you'll have a great weekend!!

Allison Cope said...

Beautiful card! I almost made my card from the same papers this morning ~ too funny!

Awesome card lift!

Janny said...

ook deze is je weer goed gelukt Ingrid, mooie lay out en mooi papier heb je gebruikt!

Charlotte said...

Love your take on this scraplift Ingrid! You totally did your own thing with it! Beautiful!!!

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card Ingrid, well done!!

Have loved seeing your cards everyday :)

Laura S. said...

Oh I love how this came out!

This has been such fun for me. It was a challenge, but I am happy I did all ten. Hope they do this again sometime.

Laura

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful, nice interpretation!

Je@net said...

Great cards Ingrid!! Well done girl!! Loved all your cards the past 10 day's!!

Michelle L. said...

Beautiful card! I love the embellishments you chose. And thanks for visting my blog!

~Nancy~ said...

Woow.. awesome scraplift girlie!! OOWW!! Awesome.. Love the flowers and what you did with the ribbon here!!! XOXO

mum-on-the-run said...

Hi Ingrid..

In answer to your query on my blog, I missed the last two Caardvarks challenges. Mainly due to time constraints as I couldn't think of any decent card designs as the challenges were so much harder!!