Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Photoswap #7

It has already been three weeks ago since I showed a sneak peak of the lay-out I made for Brigitta. I can now finally share the whole page with you as I sent it last Monday. It is a picture of Brigitta and her daughter taken in Portugal in 2004. When I got the picture I knew immediately that I wanted to use My Mind's Eye Magnolia patterned paper. I love the colors of this line. I haven't heard from Brigitta yet, but I really hope she is happy with the outcome. Today I received the lay-out she made for me. I sent her a picture of Sanne taken mid January. Both Sanne and I are happy with the lay-out. The patterned paper matches well with the picture. Thanks for the lay-out, Brigitta!

Here's the lay-out Brigitta made for me...


And here's the one I made for her...

6 comments:

Je@net said...

Leuke lootjes hebben jullie gemaakt!!
En wow, ben jij gisteren even verwend zeg!!

Lynn said...

How wonderful. I just love both of them.

Lilian Schneider said...

I think they both are great Ingrid! You are right, the papers from My Mind's I match perfectly with the picture Brigitta has sent you. I'm sure she will be very peased with it. Brigitta did a great job too. Love those photoswaps!

Lilian Schneider said...

I mean My Minds EYE of course.

Noelia said...

Your Layout turned out really great! Your friend did a great job on yours too.

Brigitta said...

you know I by now I LOVE it (and so does Jennifer) it is such a happy memory for us and that paper you've used is PERFECT.

I'm glad you and Sanne are happy too ;-)