Thursday, February 1, 2007

Sneak Peak

At the Dolls & Decorations message board we regularly organize photo swaps which I think is great and quite a challenge. You receive a photo from someone else and have to make a lay-out. The other person has to work with your photo. We always scrap 8x8" which is a nice size to work with. This time I had to make a lay-out for Sandra. She sent me a great photo of her adorable son Ryan. It was a lovely photo to scrap, but I really had a hard time to think of a title. So I decided to use no title. I didn´t want to mess up the lay-out by using a title that doesn´t really match with the photo or the emotion of the moment the photo was taken. I did leave some space on the lay-out, so if Sandra wants she can always add a title to the page that she thinks is best. Here is a little sneak peak....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Brigitta said...

I got your picture in the mail today, and I'm also thinking very hard about an smashing title, or maybe a quote, hmmmm gotta think hard on this one ;-)

Anonymous said...

Wow Ingrid it looks very promissing, did you draw the doodle by hand? Nice job, i'm curious about the rest of the lay-out.

Groetjes Anja