Saturday, March 31, 2007

Dolls Day

Today I had a wonderful day at Dolls & Decorations. Petra - the owner of the scrapbook store - always organises a special day for all Dollies when the new scrap kit is released. So once a quarter a large group of Dollies meet up in Almere. This Dolls Day was a bit different for me as I was asked by Petra to assist with a make & take. Along with Monique, Bonette and Ceciel we did 7 different make & takes. Daan (Diana), Jolande and Petra's sister were in the store to help Petra, and John was our caterer. And of course there were delicious home-made pies. I always enjoy these Dolls days as it is great to meet up with Petra's team and the members of the Dolls' message board.

Of course I also had to buy some new stuff too. It is not that I don't have anything at home, but it is always so tempting. I just can't walk out of the store without buying anything. I bought patterned papers, buttons and rub-ons by My Mind's Eye, masks, bling accents and clear stamps by Heidi Swapp, cardstock, daisy flowers by Prima Marketing, Paper Crafts magazine, and patterned papers and the beautiful Simply Stated & Pollen Dust clear stamps by Fancy Pants.

Petra asked me to make a layout or another project with patterned paper from the scrap kit. I was only able to make one layout as I didn't feel well at all this week. I used the new Tres Jolie line and Bohemia Embossed Chipboard from My Mind's Eye and a Hambly Screen Prints Overlay.

11 comments:

Charlotte said...

Wow... I love your lo Ingrid! Too bad I couldn't make it today... hope to be there next time!

Heather said...

Beautiful layout! And little girl too!

Jill said...

How gorgeous & what a smile!!!!!

toners said...

Gorgeous layout and beautiful photos!

Unknown said...

love that LO, Good job!!

*Hugs*
Martine

Je@net said...

What a great LO Ingrid!! Was nice to meet you yesterday!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

gorgeous layout- love this!

Brigitta said...

saw this in the shop Ingrid, and it's beautifull!!

Daan said...

Gaaf Ingrid.

Ik vondt het ook erg gezellig en heb genoten van alles.

Anonymous said...

First thing I noticed in the shop was your gorgeous lay/out, I love it and it even looks nicer when you see it for real.
It was a nice day, I enjoyed it very much.

Groetjes Anja

Anonymous said...

Vind hem prachtig!

Tineke