Monday, August 31, 2009

My Sweetheart's Birthday


Picture by Lisette

Today my sweetheart is celebrating his 41st birthday. Birthday wishes from me to you, my love! Since we both have to work today, and the girls have to go to school there wasn't time for sleeping late or breakfast in bed. We did sing Happy Birthday and the girls surprised Eric with lots of handmade presents. Of course I made him a birthday card.



Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper Patterned paper: Pebbles Inc. Lil'Buddy Button: Rusty Pickle Rub-ons: Melissa Frances Tools: Sizzix Stars die, Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Squares Large and Classic Scalloped Squares Large, Fiskars Upper Crest border punch, sewing machine Other: twine

Last week I had a very busy week at work. Usually I work 3 days a week, but this time I had to work 4 days. On Monday we went to Nuenen to work on a project for children in Bosnia. We went to Schiermonnikoog on Tuesday and Wednesday, and on Thursday we had a business meeting. In the evening we celebrated the company's 5th anniversary with a great party at the office. Due to the long working hours and me being out of town for 2 days I hardly had time to scrap. However, I did have a few assignments to accomplish. I finished my DT projects for Jillibean Soup this weekend. I can't show the projects yet, but I can show you a sneak peek.



Have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

Romy said...

Van harte gefeliciteerd met de verjaardag van Eric! Zo te horen hebben jullie het in ieder geval al een klein beetje kunnen vieren.

Prachtige kaart! Heel erg mooi stijlvol. En ik ben erg benieuwd naar je Jillibean Soup projectjes.

Lisette Gibbons said...

Hi Ingrid, Congratulations! It looks like we did it again... using the same papers, lol. I love your card. The JBS sneaks look amazing, I'm curious of the total picture. xox

Miranda said...

Congrats and a happy birthday!!

Dora said...

Wat een mooie kaart, van harte gefeliciteerd!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog (lucky me!) through your SIL. Love your work and will be back often for more inspiration.

loes de groot said...

gefeliciteerd!!

enne die sneaks zien er weer goed uit... ik heb ook net vandaag de nieuwe lijnen besteld

scrapsfromaboy said...

Van harte gefeliciteerd Eric!!!

En die sneaks zien er wel superrr gaaf uit, ben weer benieuwd!!

XOXO Peter

*~SCRAP-GEK~* said...

Hoi ingrid, Gefeliciteerd met Eric!!! En natuurlijk ook met je vriendinnetje Hanneke!!! :-D Gaaf kaartje heb je gemaakt joh, super! En gave sneaks hoor!!!!! Groetjes Marije.

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Oops... helemaal vergeten vandaag! Maar alsnog van harte gefeliciteerd met Eric's verjaardag, ik hoop dat jullie een leuke dag/avond hebben gehad!

Gave kaart, en die sneakjes.....

xoxo

Creations by Jolan said...

Hey Ingrid, bedankt voor je tip! Het werkt prima! Heb vorige week de hele week gewerkt en elke keer kwam er braaf wat op mijn blog! Thx. Enne van harte gefeliciteerd met je "hubbie" groetjes Jolanda