Sunday, August 23, 2009

Jillibean Soup CHA Projects

It has already been a month ago since CHA Summer was in Orlando. The new Jillibean Soup collections were a huge success. For CHA I was asked to work with the Minestrone and Cold Raspberry collections as it wasn't sure that the new collections would arrive in time for me. No problem for me, because I {heart} both collections. Here are the projects that I created for CHA Summer 2009.









If all goes as planned the new Jillibean Soup collections will be available at Paper & Pictures at the end of the week or in the week after.

Have a Happy Sunday!

11 comments:

Romy said...

Wow, wat mooi. Vooral het rood-kraft kaartje vind ik schitterend. Jillibean Soup heeft ook zulke fijne papiertjes om mee te werken.

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Héél stiekem had ik natuurlijk al wat gezien van deze gave projecten!
Vooral de LO vind ik erg mooi!

xoxo

Ann said...

had alles al op het forum van Dolls mogen bewonderen, het ziet er weer prachtig en stijlvol uit allemaa

June Houck said...

I just saw the Jillibean Soup post and was inspired. You were the next post in my blog reader, and now I am even more inspired!

All the cards are adorable, but I always love the gorgeous photos of your girls :)

loes de groot said...

en ze waren gewoon weer goed! echt goed.....

Trudy said...

WOW!! wat mooi allemaal Ingrid.
Groetjes Trudy

Lisette Gibbons said...

Love all your projects, especially your layout. The new papers from Jillybean look great. xox

Margriet Tournier said...

Wauw, wat een mooi papier en prachtige creaties!!

Kay said...

Gorgeous layout, Ingrid! I love the bright fun color of the alphabet stickers. Your girls are SO precious and I can't get over those beautiful curls!!

I know the Jillibean Soup products were a huge hit at CHA, especially with your amazing creations on display!! Your cards are beautiful and I LOVE the polka dot ribbon that you used!! (WINK) ♥♥ Kay

oh..sorry about the "comment deleted". I thought I messed up on what I typed. I always wonder who deleted when it's on my blog. It was just me. ;o)

Chantal said...

Geweldige LO... maar kan ook niet anders met zulke gave foto's

Michelle said...

ingrid! each of these cards is magnificent!
TFS!
michelle