Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, Peter

Today I have another birthday card to show you. My brother Peter is turning 38 today. I made him a card with the new The Boyfriend collection from Cosmo Cricket. The design turned out quite simple, and I had some problems with my sewing machine, but hopefully he likes it. Have a Happy Birthday, Peter!



Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket The Boyfriend Letters: Prima Marketing Clear stamps: Hero Arts Tools: Fiskars Upper Crest border punch, sewing machine Ink: DewDrop Memento Rich Cocoa

Have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

Lisette Gibbons said...

Great card, Ingrid. xox

Dora said...

Gefeliciteerd! En wat een mooie mannenkaart is dit zeg! Mooi papier!

Romy said...

Gefeliciteerd!! Hele mooie kaart. Een echte mannenkaart.

Nicky said...

gaaf hoor! heel erg leuk die flagtag!

Kay said...

I haven't seen this new paper yet and I love it! It is perfect for masculine cards. "Guy" cards are so hard for me to make so thank you so much for the inspiration on this one!! ♥♥ Kay

whoistracy said...

So simple and graphic! Love the layout and stitching.

Anonymous said...

adorable card!!!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Gefeliciteerd met je broers verjaardag, je hebt een leuke kaart gemaakt!

xoxo

*~SCRAP-GEK~* said...

Gefeliciteerd! Enne, gaaf kaartje weer hoor Ingrid! Groetjes Marije.

~Nancy~ said...

Happy belated birthday for your brothers birthday!!! The card that you've created is PERFECT!! Love love love it!! Have a great day today sweetie..and thanks again for the sweet birthday card you've sent me last week! XOXO