Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to You

Today my sweet friend Kay is celebrating her birthday. We met each through the internet a while ago, and I am really glad I have been knowing her. Kay is a wonderful person, and an amazingly talented card maker too. I truly hope I'll be able to meet up with her in person one day. I sent her this card along with a little gift. Happy Birthday to You, dear Kay!



Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket Early Bird Rub-ons: Melissa Frances Button: Rusty Pickle Twine: Jillibean Soup Tools: EK Success corner punch Ink: VersaColor Pinecone Other: thread, foamtape

I'll be back tomorrow with a Cuttlebug Challenge card, two ShortCuts cards and...... Well, there's more to show, but you'll find out tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day!

15 comments:

Creations by Jolan said...

Wow wat was jij vroeg vandaag.. Mijn husbi is ook jarig vandaag maar die heeft niet zo'n mooie kaart gekregen als die van jou (lol) Deze week vakantie .... Heb ik eindelijk eens tijd om alle uitdagingen te maken.... tot gauw groetjes Jolan (in ieder geval de sketch van Creative Scrappers)

Lisette Gibbons said...

I love what you did with the flower. Great stitching too. xox

Ann said...

dit is weer een hele mooie kaart Ingrid, daar is je vriendin vast erg blij mee

Romy said...

Wow, dit is weer zo mooi geworden. Prachtig papier en die bloem met het strikje vind ik ook erg leuk.

Lenet said...

O wat weer een prachtig kaartje .je weet het papier altijd zo mooi te combineren.

Floortje said...

Wat een heerlijk vrolijke kaart!
Groetjes, Floortje

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card!! I love it!!!

Kay said...

Dear friend, you have just made my day so VERY special!! What a huge surprise!! I was completely giddy when I opened the envelope (I could see it was from you!) to find such a STUNNING card!! Of course, you know I was showing it off to everyone in my family...jumping up and down! :o) And the goodie bag...oh my goodness!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being such a thoughtful, wonderful friend!!! You mean the world to me! TONS of hugs and love to you!!!! ♥♥ Kay

*~SCRAP-GEK~* said...

Gave kaart Ingrid!

Groetjes Marije.

loes de groot said...

weer helemaal een echte ingrid!
super...

Tamara said...

wat een super gaaf kaartje.. als je het goed vind wil ik hem een keer liften!! xx Tamara

Linda Beeson said...

Love those papers - I have the same ones sitting on my desk right now. LOVE how you put them together.

Emine said...

Happy birthday to Kay. and a beautiful card ingrid...
Hope to see you at the dutch sis crop...

xoxo
Emine

Nicky said...

hele mooie kaart, en die bloem is leuk zo zeg!