Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A package from France

A while ago I met Zab from France through the Internet. I found out that she was the one who directed many French scrappers to my blog. :D Since then we e-mail each other a few times a week. She is a wonderful person, and her scrap work is beautiful too. Today I received a package from her in the mail. A huge envelope with gorgeous scrap papers as well as a postcard. The postcard reminds me of the many wonderful holidays I had in France. I just love these typical French villages. Zab, merci beaucoup for your gift!! I really appreciate this. I am so happy I met you. Gros bisous.

7 comments:

Zab said...

wow ! I'm gonna feel important with all these compliments LOL !!!!!!
sorry for this bad postcard with cars and a real estate agency (as I told you, they don't have much choice in the postcards here !).
You're really adorable and I love your scrap style. So happy to have met you !
Cheers,
Zab

~Nancy~ said...

Woooww.. she's such a sweetie!!! and love the postcard too.. reminds me of the little village my grandparents live in in France!!!!!! XOXO Nancy

Janny said...

wat leuk dat je een franse mail/scrapvriendin hebt Ingrid!
en het is een leuke kaart met een gezellig plaatje!

scrapgek!!!!!! said...

wat een super leuke kaart zeg! lief van je (scrap) vriedinnetje zeg1 groetjes marije.

fariz said...

A Great blog. Keep posting up.
visiting my site

Fashion
Computer Information
Japanese Culture
Yakuza
thanks.

Leontine said...

I know what you mean. All my childhood we spent our holidays in France. Four weeks away with the tent. I loved it. Small villages like on the postcards, eating watermelon on a stairs, icecream, fresh croissants and pains in the morning....sometimes I do miss that very much. But we keep the memories right?