Friday, August 10, 2007

My first workshop

When I got back from France I found out that I will have a workshop on October 20th. Not as a student, but as a teacher!!! Petra from Dolls & Decorations asked me to teach a workshop. My first workshop as DT member. Pretty exciting! It also makes me a little insecure. Will I be able to come up with something new and innovative? What do they expect? What would people like to learn from me? Well, I have plenty of time to think of some ideas and techniques, so I am sure I will come up with something.

I got tagged again. This time I am nominated by Jeanet and Lisette. Thanks girls! I am honored.



I will send a card to someone soon. However, I won't be tagging anyone, because I found out that most girls I know already got tagged in the meantime. Sorry for spoiling the fun.

12 comments:

*~SCRAP-GEK~* said...

ingrid wat gaaf dat je een workshop bij dolls gaat geven zeg! en je hoeft echt niet onzeker te zijn joh...je scrapt altijd hardstikke mooi! groetjes marije.

Leontine said...

Don't be insecure Ingrid. You make beautiful things. It almost can't go wrong!! XOXO Leontine

~Nancy~ said...

Yay! That's awesome news girlie! So excited for you.. but I can imagine that you feel a little unsecure about it too.. but I'm sure everything will work out perfectly! YOU ROCK! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Oh Ingrid, ik kan me goed voorstellen dat je zo'n eerste workshop ontzettend spannend vindt. Ik ben ervan overtuigd dat je het kunt en gezonde spanning is altijd goed. Veel succes met je voorbereidingen.

Groeten Joke.

Charlotte said...

Awesome, Ingrid!! You will be a great teacher, I'm sure. Well done, sweetie!
I look forward to hear more about it. :-)

Have a GREAT weekend!

Je@net said...

Gaaf joh!!
Alle vertrouwen dat et prima zal gaan!!! Wens je alvast veel succes!

D@nielle said...

I'm sure you'll do fine ! Your projects are allways cute so people will want to learn them !

Fauve Design said...

Thats so cool,cant wait to see what you will come up with!

Ice-Angel said...

Leukie!! Dat wordt vast een hele gave workshop!!!
En over dat nomineren, weet psies wat je bedoelt ;-)
Ik heb myn nominatie nog niet eens op mn blog gezet, erg hè *bloos*
X T@M

Christiane said...

yep, that's soo exciting!! congrats!! but you can do it, i'm sure!! love your style too!! :))

Monique Helfrich said...

WOW!! So exciting!!! There will be lots of new stuff to choose from and I'm sure you will come up with something gorgeous and original as ever... I believe in you... and please believe in yourself ;)

Janny said...

geweldig dat je een workshop gaat geven en komt allemaal goed, je maakt prachtige dingen!! succes!!