Friday, January 19, 2007

In the mood for.....

.....SCRAPPING. It was about time because I have to finish my lay-out for the Last Scrapper Standing competition no later than January 23rd. This time I will use a photo of Fleur, because she told me she too wants a nice lay-out just like Sanne. Hopefully she will like the one that I create for her. I might be able to show a sneak peak later on.

***edited: My lay-out isn't finished yet, but I would like to show a little sneak peak.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ik wil wel meedoen! :)

Anonymous said...

I wanna see more than just this sneak peak!! Wendy.

Anonymous said...

Dat ziet er mooi uit zeg! Ik ben nu helemaal nieuwsgierig geworden naar de complete LO. Ik hoop dat het snal licht genoeg is om een foto te maken LOL.

Brigitta said...

oooh can't wait to see the rest Ingrid!!