Saturday, January 6, 2007

Book Tag

I was tagged by Lilian. I am not really into tags, but I think this one is a fun one.

I have to:

1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, go down to the fourth sentence.
3. Post the text of the following 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Name of the author and book.
5. Tag three people of your own

The book that is closest to me is Decksels! by Daphne Deckers,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and here is the result:

Maar dát gaat natuurlijk niet. Want Barney, de vriendelijke dinosaurus die immens populair is onder Amerikaanse kinderen, is paars. En dat kan maar één ding betekenen: Barney is een homo.

Decksels! is a compilation of Daphne Deckers´ best columns. I enjoy reading Daphne´s books, especially the ones about becoming a mom, and raising kids. She is very good at putting things in a humorous way, and her stories make you realize that you are not the only mom who has to deal with certain issues.

I tag Miranda, Marcella, and Margot.

1 comments:

Miranda said...

Hoi Ingrid, thanks for tagging me!
Nice to read that you follow my blog. I'm following your's as well!!
You know you can take a abo to blogs? Check out http://www.bloglines.com