Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

We woke up with snow this morning, but soon it started raining. We had breakfast together, and played some games with the girls. I also scrapped a little. I made two Christmas boxes and a card. This Christmas card is for my mom and dad. I was inspired by this card that I created a few weeks ago.



Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper (kraft), Papertrey Ink (Rustic Cream) Patterned paper: October Afternoon Very Merry Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Vintage Labels, Signature Christmas, Background Basics: Text Style II) Ink: Papertrey Ink (Pure Poppy, Vintage Dye Duo), Versafine Vintage Sepia Tools: Martha Stewart Embossed Scallop edge punch, Cuttlebug Cut 'n Emboss Ice Crystal, sewing machine Button: Papertrey Ink (Vintage Holiday Mix) Twine: Papertrey Ink Other: foamtape, Ranger Stickles Frosted Lace

I also made a little gift box for my parents. I used Papertrey Ink's My Timeless Template Ready, Set, Wrap.



Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper (kraft), Papertrey Ink (Rustic Cream, Pure Poppy) Patterned paper: October Afternoon Very Merry Stamps: Papertrey Ink (2009 Holiday Tag Collection, Signature Christmas) Ink: Papertrey Ink (Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado, Vintage Dye Duo) Tools: EK Success Scallop Circle punch, EK Success Circle punch Twine: Papertrey Ink Ribbon: local haberdashery Template: Papertrey Ink (Ready, Set, Wrap)

We've been invited by Peter and Li to have dinner at their place today. I made them a gift box filled with Christmas chocolates. I was inspired by Ted's Happily Ever Challenged #1. His challenge is to create a box. I used the In a Pinch template by Lauren Meader. Her templates are available in PDF and various cutting files. I purchased the GSD file, so I can cut the template using my QuicKutz Silhouette.



Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper (kraft), Papertrey Ink (Rustic Cream) Patterned paper: October Afternoon Very Merry Stamps: Papertrey Ink (2009 Holiday Tag Collection) Ink: Papertrey Ink (Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado, Vintage Dye Duo) Zva Creative: 12" Double Chain Crystal (CRC01CB103), Pearls (CR02CA127) Tools: EK Success Scallop Circle punch, EK Success Circle punch, Fiskars Scallop Sentiment border punch, Martha Stewart Snowflake punch Template: My Time Made Easy (In a Pinch) Ribbon: local haberdashery

Last Saturday we received a box with Christmas gifts. Today we could finally open the gifts and the girls and I were thrilled. Our sweet Santa surprised the girls with lovely American Girl craft supplies and I received Martha Stewarts' Lace Heart edge punch. Thank you so much, Santa! Love ya!



Wishing you a wonderful and magical Christmas Day.

17 comments:

Nadine said...

Ingrid I LOVE your style and the way you use patterned paper! These cards are just gorgeous with the kraft and red. Every time you update your blog, I can't wait to see what you've created. :o)

Ted said...

Ingrid, love that box! So festive! :) Thanks for joining the challenge! :)

m@deliefjuh said...

prachtig. echt wat maak jij geweldige dingen!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Leuk, leuk, leuk!! In a Pinch box heb ik ook weggegeven vandaag, wat een toeval weer.... ;-)

xoxo

Aimes said...

What beautiful a stunning card! I love the layout and your boxes are adorable too!
That's a nice stash from Santa too ;D
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Romy said...

Gave dingen heb je allemaal gemaakt! Daar zullen ze vast heel blij mee zijn. Fijne kerst nog! En jullie zijn heerlijk verwend met kerstspulletjes.

Diane Jaquay said...

You know that I love everything you do Ingrid, and this post is no exception!! Everything is just SO PRETTY!

Monique said...

Voor jou en je gezin ook hele fijne dagen toegewenst.
Wat een mooie kaart en giftbox heb je weer gemaakt.

Stampidoe@gmail.com said...

Sfeervolle kerstdagen gewenst voor jou en je familie, wat heb je weer super mooie dingen gemakat en wat ene leuke spullies heb je gekregen

hugs yvon

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh these are stunning! Thank you for sharing them with the world.SO happy you enjoyed using the templates :D Im loving the CUT files!!

Dora said...

Wat een mooie dingen heb je weer gemaakt, en die boxjes wow die zijn zo leuk!
De cadeautjes.....smul vooral die pons, zucht.....
Fijne dagen Ingrid voor jou en je familie!

scrappingtwins said...

Hoi Ingrid,

jij bent ook leuk verwend, en je items zijn zo als gewoonlijk weer zeer mooi.
we hopen dat je een fijne eerste kerstdag heb gehad en nog veel plezier de komende 2 dagen

groetjes marjan en ella

Wilma said...

Wat een mooie dingen heb je weer gemaakt zeg! Die kaart is echt geweldig! Fijne dagen!

Taheerah said...

I love these creations, especially that Ready, Set, Wrap box!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Merry Christmas Ingrid to you and your family! What wonderful cards and gifts you created! And what a great little gift you and the girls received! I hope you share some of your all's creations! :)

Kay said...

These are ABSOLUTELY amazing, Ingrid! The card is so gorgeous and I love the adorable boxes! Your SO talented, my friend!!!! I always admire your work.

I'm so glad that you and the girls like the gifts that "Santa" sent to you! {wink}!!! Hugs!!! ♥♥ Kay

Kim said...

Merry Christmas Ingrid! Your projects are beautiful. I especially love that red and white card with the snowflake.