Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Last Tuesday my colleague Jacqueline celebrated her birthday. I made her a birthday card and a small gift bag filled with delicious Christmas chocolates. These are soooo yummy! I used October Afternoon's Farm Fresh collection, one of my favorites at this moment.



Papertrey Ink's Aqua Mist ribbon matches perfectly with the October Afternoon papers.



I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eight to create a label for the gift bag.



Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper (white) Patterned paper: October Afternoon Farm Fresh Buttons: Papertrey Ink Ribbon, twine: Papertrey Ink Clear stamps: Papertrey Ink (Mixed Messages) Ink: VersaColor Pinecone, Papertrey Ink (Vintage Dye Duo) Tools: Martha Stewart Daisy edge punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eight, EK Success Retro Flower punch, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper Other: tag, frosted plastic gift favor bags (Emma's Paperie)

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!

23 comments:

Wilma said...

Mooi kaartje, leuk (en lekker) kadootje!!

Creations by Jolan said...

October Afternoon blijft een leuke lijn.... Mmmm yummie wat een lekker snoepjes. Ik ben aan de lijn dusse als ik dit zie ben ik gelijk verkocht. Lol!!!!!!!!! groetjes Jolan

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

quel splendide cadeau, bravo Ingrid

Jennifer K said...

Ingrid, I just love to look at your creations. The colors and patterns you choose always seem to "hit the spot" for me.

Ted said...

Ingrid, well now you've done it. You have me already wanting spring to come! :) Beautiful card and gift bag. You really do such wonderful work! :)

Romy said...

Het is inderdaad een prachtig papierlijn. Zowel je kaartje als je gift bag vind ik helemaal yummie...:)

Miranda said...

Ziet er superleuk en lekker uit. October afternoon is super.

Nadine said...

WOW, I love the colors you used - Aqua mist is my new fave color. And that pp is yummy, makes me want to go out and buy it right now!

Lisette Gibbons said...

This looks delicious Ingrid. Beautiful colours on the cards as well. xox

Monique said...

Inderdaad geweldig papier en je lint past zeker heel goed! Leuk verjaardagscadeau zo!

Unknown said...

Heel mooi papier inderdaad dit papier en wat een leuk project heb je ermee gemaakt! Je collega zal er erg blij mee geweest zijn denk ik :D

Diane Jaquay said...

What a lovely gift set Ingrid! You always do such wonderful work; love looking at your blog :)

Val said...

Ingrid, Your blog always makes me happy. The colors and paper you used on the card and gift set are perfect. My birthday is in May, if you want to make some more candy :)

BethieJ said...

Ingrid this is BEAUTIFUL! I love that PP you used.. I bet your friend LOVED it!!!

Kim said...

I love these cheerful colors!

Dora said...

Heel erg leuke set!

Floortje said...

Wat een schattig setje!
Groetjes, Floortje

Lindsay said...

Love it!!! The Farm Fresh line is my favorite! I can't get enough, so imagine my delight to see this delightful duo! Fabulous! Great Work!

Harriët said...

Ziet er erg leuk (én lekker...)uit zo saampies.

Harriét

Anonymous said...

Adorable creations :-) Hugs, Char

Regina Easter said...

oh my word, this is the sweetest ever...love it...hugs

Kay said...

Fabulous idea to use the Labels Die for the cute topper! I SO love the Aqua Mist shade of blue. It DOES match perfectly with that OA paper!! What a truly wonderful gift and card, Ingrid! Marvelous!!
♥♥ Kay