Friday, November 27, 2009

CPS 143

I spent a lot of time on DT assignments the past few weeks as I had to meet quite some deadlines. I still have to finish some DT assignments but I wanted to have some "me time" today and create a project that I chose myself. Last Wednesday I received the gorgeous Very Merry collection by October Afternoon. I told myself not to buy more Christmas papers, but I couldn't resist October Afternoon's Christmas collection? I just love their collections too much. The project of my choice today is a card based on Sketch 143 at CPS. I enjoyed playing with my Papertrey Ink stamps.



Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper (kraft), Papertrey Ink (Vintage Cream) Patterned paper: October Afternoon Very Merry Button: Papertrey Ink Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Vintage Labels, Signature Christmas, Background Basics: Text Styles II) Ink: Papertrey Ink, Versafine Vintage Sepia Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One, Martha Stewart Embossed Scallop edge punch, Cuttlebug Ice Crystal, sewing machine Twine: Jillibean Soup Other: Ranger Stickles, foamtape

We have to wake up early tomorrow morning as Sanne has to do the test for swimming diploma B at 8am. I was really excited when she got a notification last Friday. She passed the test for diploma A on October 3rd, and only 8 weeks later she goes for B! She is a bit nervous as she has some problems with the freestyle (crawl) technique. I told her she can do it, but she is not too confident about it. Hopefully she will be able to enjoy herself tomorrow.

20 comments:

Monique said...

Wat een super leuk kaartje weer Ingrid! Ik heb dit papier ook gekocht deze week, ook al had ook ik geen kerstpapier meer nodig (tot het jaar 2020 ofzo?)haha, we zijn gelukkig allemaal hetzelfde!
Veel succes morgenochtend! Dat B-diploma komt er wel!!

Romy said...

Supergaaf kaartje weer, Ingrid! Heel leuk zoals je de stempel hebt gebruikt. Toevallig heb ik ook net wat van die mooie papiertjes besteld.

Veel succes morgen voor Sanne met haar B-diploma. Het lukt haar vast wel:)

Ted said...

Beautiful card, Ingrid...so elegant! :)

Joke said...

Erg gaaf papier en een super mooi kaartje.
Veel succes morgen met het B-diploma. Wat een ontzettend vroeg tijdstip trouwens, onmenselijk gewoon ;-)

Floortje said...

Kan me voorstellen dat je ook wel eens iets "zonder druk" wilt maken en dit kaartje is dan ook erg goed gelukt, prachtig!
Groetjes, Floortje

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Mooie kaart, Ingrid!!
En Sanne... toi toi toi!! ;-)

xoxo

Andrea said...

mooi kaartje hoor,
ziet er heel netjes uit

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful.

Kristen said...

Ingrid: WOW! This is a beautiful card! I love how you combined 3 of my favorite stamp sets, Vintage Labels, Signature Christmas and Text Style II. Beautiful!

Lea L. said...

Your card is exquisite Ingrid! The snowflake accent is beautiful, as is the gorgeous stamping! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

♥Lea

HappyCrafter said...

very interesting card, I like how you used the button and cord to accent the snowflake.

Unknown said...

Geweldige kaart Ingrid! En veel succes met het zwemmen vandaag. Zou wel helemaal fantastisch zijn als ze nu al voor haar B mocht gaan. Jort is afgelopen zondag voor zijn A geslaagd en ik ben benieuwd of hij het ook in zo'n record tijd voor elkaar krijgt om voor B te mogen LOL

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

elle est superbe ta carte Ingrid, j'ai bien hâte d'avoir ces beaux papiers OA
bravo

Dora said...

Ik ga duimen dat je met zwemdiploma terugkomt;) En de kaart ja ik heb het al gezegd ik vind het een juweeltje!

Ellen said...

Heerlijk he, om gewoon eens te doen waar je zelf zin in hebt want met al die "DT-verplichtingen" schiet dat er volgens mij vaak bij in.
Je kaart is prachtig Ingrid, het papier is echt wel super mooi maar komt wel een beetje laat op de markt!

En....hoe is het voor Sanne afgelopen?

Groetjes Ellen

Lisette Gibbons said...

Your card look gorgeous Ingrid. I need to have a play with my Papertrey Ink stamps too. Also, my OA papers arrived this morning

Trudy said...

Schitterende kaart Ingrid!!
Groetjes Trudy

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

gorgeous card!!!

I hope the swimming test goes well!

Je@net said...

Wat een super mooi kaartje Ingrid! En is het gelukt met Sanne's B diploma?!

Terri said...

Great card! Your work is wonderful.