Saturday, April 21, 2007

Crop Till You Drop

Today I cropped till I dropped. Dolls & Decorations had their annual CTYD in Hotel De Biltsche Hoek in Bilthoven. It was a full day with workshops, make & takes, time for shopping, lunch and dinner from 9.30 till 22.00 hrs. O, and let's not forget the scrap bingo. I was really lucky today. I won lots of prizes in the second round. I won a doodle template and Art Warehouse stamps for being the first one with one full row, and Fancy Pants biggest chipboard and a photograph magazine for being the first person with two full rows. After dinner we had a sort of photoswap. You had to bring along a picture of yourself today. All pictures were put in a basket and each of us got a picture of someone else that you had to scrap. In the end everyone had 5 points (or actually 5 peas) to divide. The one with most peas was the winner. I was first runner up after Wilma, and again won a prize. This time I got a set of big brads by Around the Block. It was my first CTYD and I enjoyed it very much.

Eric, the girls and their girlfriend Lisa went to the musical Nijntje (Miffy) on holiday. They had a great time. Actually I was supposed to go with them, but I completely forgot about the musical when I booked my seat for the CTYD. Fleur and Sanne get along very well with Lisa, so we asked if she wanted to go. She really enjoyed herself.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

't Was gezellig he, op CTYD!!!
Voor herhaling vatbaar ;-))))

Grt Hanneke

Eric said...

@ Hanneke: zeker weten. Ik vond het erg gezellig en leuk op de crop, en ook erg leuk om samen met jou de dag doorgebracht te hebben. En grappig ook dat we ongemerkt dingen hetzelfde deden. :-))

Janny said...

zo te lezen hebben jullie een toffe dag gehad!
en je man en kids hebben zich ook vast wel vermaakt, Nijntje doet het altijd goed!