Sunday, April 22, 2007

7 Random facts about me

I got tagged by Miranda. I am not really into these tag games. It feels a bit like a kettingbrief (chain letter) and I don't like these letters. Sorry Miranda! I will do this one, but I won't tag 7 other people. This tag is about listing 7 random facts about myself. Here goes!

1. Eric and I met at work in October 1989, but it took me 7 years to finally realize that he was Mr Right.
2. We have 2 beautiful girls, Fleur (6 y.o.) and Sanne (4 y.o.)
3. My favorite drink is a cup of tea (Pickwick's English Tea Blend).
4. I love Indonesian food.
5. Spring and fall are my favorite seasons.
6. I love to listen to Eurovision Song Contest songs from the 70's, 80's and early 90's.
7. My favorite perfumes are Hypnôse by Lancôme, Le Bain by Joop!, and Style by Jil Sander.

1 comments:

Janny said...

wel leuk om te lezen wat je zoal bezighoudt;)