Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Be Inspired #56

It has been a few weeks since I made a project for Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot. Due to my trip to New York I missed two challenges. This week's challenge Be Inspired #56 is to create a Thanksgiving or Gratitude project. I chose to make a Thanksgiving card. I kept the design quite clean and simple, but I really like the simplicity of this card. Our Guest Designers are Teresa Collins and Jamie Harper. Teresa also sponsors this week's challenge. Hop on over to Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot to find out more about the details.



Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper Patterned paper, clear stamps, bean seeds: Jillibean Soup Pearl: Zva Creative Ribbon: local haberdashery Tools: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder Ink: Versafine Onyx Black Other: foam tape

I'll be back tomorrow with a baby card. Have a wonderful day!

20 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love it Ingrid...the orange just pops...

Kay said...

Love the orange on this card and that fabulous flower stamp! I noticed the embossed panel is turned over. That's such a GREAT idea!! Gorgeous card, Ingrid!
♥♥ Kay

June Houck said...

This is fabulous! I love the debossed panel and the polka dot paper. Very dramatic and pretty.

Romy said...

Wauw, wat mooi zo! De combinatie van oranje met kraft is erg gaaf.

Jenn K said...

Love the Kraft with the orange on this card! Great project this week!

Shantaie said...

The ribbon treatment on your card is wondeful, and the debossed polka dots are my favorite element on your project!!

Ellen said...

Zo zie je maar weer dat simpel zoooooooooooo mooi kan zijn!
Prachtig Ingrid!

Je@net said...

Vind 'm helemaal mooi Ingrid!

Karen said...

Love the simplicity of this Ingrid! Beautiful flower and bow against the Kraft paper!! Fabulous!!

Hugs,
Karen

Floortje said...

Clean, simple & beautiful! Gefeliciteerd met je nieuwe DT benoeming, het short cuts "gat" meteen weer opgevuld...
Groetjes, Floortje

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Mooie kaart, klopt helemaal!

xoxo

csroyal said...

I love all the elements of this card! The big bow (I seldom use bows....can't tie one to save my life!). I love debossed swiss dots! and the simplicity of the flower on craft paper looks just awesome!

Birgit said...

Wat maak je toch prachtige kaartjes! en soms is clean en simpel het allermooist!!

Anonymous said...

Ingrid I love your beautiufl ard That ribbon is gorgeous..the pop of orange is gorgeous TFS
Have a fab week:)x

BLESSEDMOM said...

Mooi! Ik hou van die simpelheid. De kunst van het weglaten...

Kim Sonksen said...

I love the idea of using the debossed side on the top - that is totally wicked. And the ribbon tucked behind is gorgeous

I think this has to be my most fave card of yours right now

Dora said...

Ik vind dit een prachtige kaart, hoe simpel en toch zo onwijs mooi!

Lisette Gibbons said...

I love the big bow and the simplicity of this card. xox

Nicky said...

mooi door zijn eenvoud!