Wednesday, June 10, 2009

ShortCuts, The Cutting Cafe & Got Sketch? 86

ShortCuts has teamed up with The Cutting Cafe this month. Regina from The Cutting Cafe has some beautiful printable stamps, shaped cards and boxes.

For the first card I used the Cupcake template, and a ShortCuts clear card base. You can print the templates on your patterned paper or cardstock. I printed the cupcake on plain paper first, because I couldn't use the glitter cardstock in my printer. I made this card for my friend Irma who is celebrating her birthday today.



Supplies: ShortCuts Clear Card Blank Patterned paper, brads: Doodlebug Designs Rub-ons: Melissa Frances Tools: Martha Stewart Doily Lace edge punch, sewing machine Other: ribbon (May Arts?), foamtape

For my second project I used a Candy Box template. I cut out the window and adhered a ShortCuts frosted sheet to the back.



Supplies: ShortCuts Frosted Full Sheet Patterned paper, stickers: Making Memories Tools: Sizzix Primitive Hearts, Sizzix Swirl Other: ribbon, chipboard

Last week I mentioned I received another exciting e-mail. I can now share the news. I was asked to contribute to the Got Sketch? blog and create a card based on Sketch 86. Here's my card....



Supplies: ShortCuts Frosted Card Blank Patterned paper: October Afternoon Hometown Rub-ons: Melissa Frances Tools: Fiskars Upper Crest border punch, EK Success Retro Flower Large punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Squares Large, Classic Scalloped Squares Large, sewing machine Ribbon: BoBunny Button: Rusty Pickle Other: waxed cord

Make sure to visit the Got Sketch? blog to see the other gorgeous cards.

Have a wonderful day!

21 comments:

Nicky said...

wow, mooiiiiii!!! vooral die 2e, helemaal te gek!

~amy~ said...

ingrid...lovin' all your cards!

Rozella Meijer-Kern said...

Yammmie, yammie....mooi is alles weer en vooral de laatste. Ooit heb ik ook een sketch mogen doen bij Got sketch...Altijd leuk als ze je vragen.....Zoals ik al zei, prachtig.......

Romy said...

Je bent weer flink bezig geweest, zie ik:) Je eerste kaartje is zo leuk en zoet. Een erg gaaf doosje. En blauw met geel is een verrassende kleurencombinatie, maar het staats wel onwijs mooi zo samen.

Je@net said...

Wat een leuke kaartjes Ingrid!

anja curvers said...

Prachtig weer allemaal Ingrid en wat leuk zeg gefeliciteerd met je got sketch sketch.

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Love these! and congrats on the GS debut!

Joke said...

Je werk ziet er weer prachtig uit. Hele mooie kleurencombinaties ook!

Lisette Gibbons said...

Fantastic projects, Ingrid. And congrats on your Got Sketch? as well. How funny that we both used the same paper for the same sektch. xox

*~SCRAP-GEK~* said...

Oooooh gave kaartjes joh! helemaal top! Groetjes Marije.

Regina Easter said...

oh my word girl, you are good girl...you are good...hugs

* Daniëlle * said...

Mooi weer zeg! Ik vind vooral die onderste, met blauw, erg mooi.

Willeke said...

Super mooi Ingtid vooral de laatste vindt ik super!

whoistracy said...

Congrats Ingrid! Love your card for Got Sketch- so fun!

June Houck said...

WOW...what a fabulous post! i love the cards :)

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous cards, I especially love the blue and yellow one! Congrats on your news!
LeAnne

Cindy Lee said...

Your cards are so beautiful, Ingrid!!

Kay said...

Wow, Ingrid! Where do I begin to tell you how much I love all of these creations!! The cupcake card is PRECIOUS!!! You picked the perfect papers and ribbon. Your friend will love it!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color combination and layering on the flower card!!! This is definitely a favorite!!! Congratulations on the exciting news.

Also, what a sweet little box. Aren't they fun to make!!!! ♥♥ Kay

Unknown said...

Ik vind alle 3 je projecten weer gaaf maar de kaart voor got sketch springt er voor mij echt uit.

Jeri said...

I love your blue and yellow thank you card. That is one of my favorite color combos. In fact my craft room is done in blue and yellow because it is so cheerful.

Jane Ettia Jones said...

wow big congrats on GS and gorgeous cards as always luv