Sunday, June 7, 2009

Pubbed Layouts & a Sneak Peek

I worked on several DT assignments this weekend, but unfortunately I can't show you anything yet. Instead, I show you two layouts that were pubbed in issue #23 of Scrapbook Magazine. Thanks to Truike from Paper & Pictures I was one of the very first in the Netherlands who had a chance to work with the Minestrone collection from Jillibean Soup. She got a sampler pack at CHA Winter, and I was the lucky one to create a few projects with the gorgeous papers for her magazine. Minestrone has been my favorite collection since the very beginning. I just love the designs and colors.

This layout is about Sanne. I just love the pictures that were taken on my father-in-law's boat in July 2007. She wears Eric's Australian hat to protect her from the sun.



Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper Patterned paper: Jillibean Soup Minestrone Stickers: Bookworks Mini ABC and Numbers, Scrapworks Vinyl Appliques Buttons: Rusty Pickle Tools: Sizzix Stars #2, QuicKutz Alphabet Blossom Grand, EK Success circle punch, Fiskars Scalloped Daisy border punch, sewing machine, Epson R1400 A3+ printer Ink: VersaColor Pinecone Other: chipboard Computer font: American Typewriter

The second layout is about Sanne too. At the beginning of this year she could finally ride her bike without training wheels. Before that she was just too lazy to try it, and didn't feel like doing it at all. Since she can ride her bike all by herself she loves to go out for a ride.



Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper Patterned paper, bean seeds: Jillibean Soup Minestrone Tools: QuicKutz Alphabet Diesel Classic, EK Success circle punch, Martha Stewart Scallop Dot edge punch, sewing machine, Epson R1400 A3+ printer Stickers: Bookworks Mini ABC and Numbers Ink: VersaColor Pinecone Computer font: Century Gothic Other: date stamp, foamtape, Doodlebug Design Paper Frills

Jill, owner of Jillibean Soup, is finishing up the designs for CHA Summer. I grabbed this sneak peek from her blog. Believe me, the new collections are to die for. Can't wait to work with the new lines.



Week 1 of 2 Sketches 4 You's 1st Annual Ultimate Card Showdown turned out to be a HUGE success. I viewed all 413 (!) entries, and I can tell you it wasn't easy to narrow it down to 30 favorites. There is a lot of talent in the card making world. Later today the 30 finalists will be revealed as well as the Card of the Week and the Fab 5. So.....be sure to check 2 Sketches 4 You later on.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

6 comments:

anja curvers said...

Je lay-outs zijn prachtig Ingrid en dat nieuwe papier ziet er gewelidg uit weet je ik heb het nog steeds niet in huis jillybean word toch eens tijd.
En wat een kaarten he ik heb ze ook alle 413 bekeken en becommenteerd ( is dat wel een goed woord) poehh hey ik heb wel 4 keer opnieuw mijn lijstje met 30 favorieten moeten maken.

Lisette Gibbons said...

I loved both your layouts in Scrapbook Magazine. I did my top 30 last night, it's amazing how many more got added after that. Wow! xox

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

LOVE those LO's! You are amazing with the Jillibean and I can not wait to see more of the new releases!!!

D@nielle said...

de lo's zijn super !

Creations by Jolan said...

Ohhh die 1e layout blijft geweldig. Toppie hoor Ingrid! Enne we merken idd dat er heel veel fans zijn van het Jillibean papier. In de winkel ligt weer een nieuw lintje en ook weer net zo leuk..... tot gauw Jolanda

Kay said...

Great layouts, Ingrid! I also LOVE seeing the pictures of your children. Way to go on the pubs!!!!!! ♥♥ Kay