Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A layout, and Mini Album

Did you all have a good Easter? Ours was v-e-r-y relaxing. The weather was beautiful. The girls spent lots of time outside.

It seems like my creativity is back. Fortunately my scrappers' block didn't last too long. I decided to scrap 8.5x11" layouts instead of 12x12" layouts, and that seemed to help. It has been almost two years ago since I scrapped my first....and last.... 8.5x11" layout. This weekend I made 2 layouts and I have been working on layout #3. I must say that I really like this size. I usually am a slow scrapper and never finish 2 layouts in 2 days. This time I did! I can't show you the layouts yet as they might get published in Scrapbook Magazine. For now I will leave you with the layout that made it to the cover of the February/March issue of Scrapbook Magazine.



And here is the mini album that was published in the same issue. I made this one for my brother and SIL as a gift for the birth of their son Nick.



Have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Ingrid what a great layout and scrapbook!!!!! sooo gorgeous!!!

Kay said...

What a beautiful picture, Cover Girl!!! That must be so exciting to have your work on the cover of a magazine! It's a stunning LO and your baby album is precious. So many wonderful little details!! ♥♥ Kay

Natasja Vink said...

leuk, je was er vroeg bij vanmorgen

Marga said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leontine said...

Gelukkig heb je je mood weer gevonden, net als ik, hahaha. Ik heb echt veel gescrapt dit weekend. Normaal lukt het niet om zooooo veel te doen.

Marga said...

Prachtige LO en een geweldig leuk boekje!
Ik kom ook net van P&P je had volkomen gelijk hoor, een súperwinkel!
Liefs,
Marga

Jane Ettia Jones said...

oh i so love this layout it's one of my favourites

Romy said...

Gelukkig heb je je mojo weer terug gevonden.

Je layout en mini-boekje had ik in het vorige nummer gezien. Wat gaaf zeg! Hele mooie kleurencombinatie, dat rood met blauw. En de layout is schitterend.

whoistracy said...

This is beautiful Ingrid! What a great photo of you both.

Lisette Gibbons said...

That LO was fabulous and I loved that mini album. xox

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

These are gorgeous! I love your LO!!!

Marjoleine said...

Wat een geweldige Lo is dat zeg... Ik heb deze Lo vandaag gelift uit het SBM....
Dank je wel voor de inspiratie dus!!!! ;)

Liefs,
Marjoleine

Anonymous said...

`Gorgeous` Gorgeous craetions as always Ingrid..great to catch up here..Fab eye-candy as always:)♥

Nicky said...

ik ben helemaal weg van dit boekje.... supermooi!