Monday, December 29, 2008

CPS #97

I forgot to make a card for one of my parents' best friends. He is having his birthday today and I wasn't able to send a card in time. Actually....I hadn't made one until early this afternoon. I hopped over to the CPS blog for some inspiration and used their latest sketch #97 for this card. My parents picked up my card on their way to their friend's birthday party so they can hand it over personally. I made a cute mini album this weekend with some Melissa Frances and Making Memories papers. The scraps were used on this card.



Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper Patterned paper: Melissa Frances, Making Memories Paperie Tools: Sizzix Big Shot, Sizzix Stars die, QuicKutz Maddie Anne Alphabet Ink: VersaColor Pinecone #171 Other: twine, button, chipboard

I am off from work, and enjoy spending time with our girls, scrapping and baking. At the end of this week I will be leaving for France to spend 4 days (well, actually 2 days as it takes a day to get there) with my co-workers in the snow.

23 comments:

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Oh!! Gave kaart!!
Geniet van je vakantie!!

XxX

Marga said...

Wat een superleuke kaart, en zo Amerikaans, helemaal gaaf! Leuk papier is dat zeg, zou ook niet misstaan voor mijn USA boekje.
Hans zal vast wel heel blij zijn met zo'n kaart :)

Fijne vakantie, het is lekker weer dus dubbel genieten, en ook alvast een hele gezellige jaarwisseling.

Liefs,
Marga

Laura Davis said...

Cute card! Have lots of fun with your girls and in France too!
Laura

Sandra said...

Prachtige kaart Ingrid! Geniet van je vakantie!

Liefs,
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Mooie kaart Ingrid !!! Heel veel plezier in Frankrijk !!
Groetjes Berdien

~Nancy~ said...

I soooo love how your card turned out.. the stars are just perfect!!!! Enjoy your vacation sweetie! XOXO

Lucy Edson said...

Beautiful card! And I love your banner - I don't know if it is just for the holidays, but Wow!!

Ann said...

Gorgeous masculine card! I'm terrible with these, but yours turned out great.

Have fun in France! :D

Cindy S. said...

Great card! AND I am totally LOVING your blog banner! Happy New Year!

Peet said...

Super kaartje, Ingrid!!!

Fijne vakantie en een gezellige jaarwisseling!
Peet

Anonymous said...

`Gorgeous` card Ingrid,have fun in France with the girls..best wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year:)~X~

Happay Mommay aka Happay Scrappay said...

my son says he loves the stars! Your card is wonderful!

Renata Moni said...

what a cute card!
Love it!

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS .. all your work is fabulous

*~SCRAP-GEK~* said...

super gaaf kaartje Ingrid en een hele fijne vakantie! lekker genieten!

ik wil je ook een hele fijne jaarwisseling en al het goeds voor 2009 wensen!!!

groetjes marije.

Jackie said...

Love your card.

Enjoy France :)

Creations by Jolan said...

Hey Ingrid.... jouw kaartjes zijn ook super! Is helemaal mijn smaak. Yep ik ben er morgen. Leuk dat je dochter mee komt kan ik haar een in het echt zien. Ik zal zorgen dat er koffie/thee is. Lijkt me wel lekker als het buiten zo koud is. tot morgen Jolan

Unknown said...

Your card is so much fun, Ingrid! I'm sure your friend will love it! Thanks for dropping by my blog :)

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, the stars are an absolutely perfect accent for this CPS sketch! LOVE what you created.

Eveline said...

Hele leuke kaart. Veel plezier in Frankrijk en een gelukkig 2009.
Eveline.

Chimene said...

Gelukkig Nieuwjaar en de beste wensen voor 2009 !!!!!

XXXX Chimene