Thursday, December 25, 2008

CPS #96

We had quite a relaxing Christmas day. While the girls were playing with My Little Pony and Playmobil Eric took pictures for his photography class assignment and I had some time to scrap. I was really late sending Xmas cards this year and still have to send some cards. *blush* It doesn't make sense anymore to scrap any Xmas cards, so instead I made a few New Year cards like this one. This card is based on CPS sketch #96.



Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper Patterned paper: October Afternoon Good Sheer Letters: American Crafts Foam Thickers Daiquiri Tools: Cuttlebug Cut & Emboss Ice Crystal, sewing machine Other: Ranger Stickles, button

Around 4pm we went to my parents' place for dinner. My brother and SIL came over too. My mom had made us a delicious 3-course meal. We went home at 9.15pm. Tomorrow we will have dinner at my MILs.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Day.

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Wat een geweldige kaarten maak je toch. Echt een bron van inspiratie!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Super!! Mooie kaart weer, Ingrid!!

XxX

Chimene said...

Wat maak je prachtige kaarten!!!!!!!
Groet Chimene

Tracey said...

What a gorgeous card!! Merry Christmas to you!

Laura Davis said...

This card is perfect for 2009! I am glad you and your family had a great day!
Hugs
Laura

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Merry Christmas, Ingrid. I just love your card. The colors are wonderful!

~Nancy~ said...

Hey sweetie.. good to hear you guys had a nice Christmas!!! Love your card so much!!!! We're off to visit Pascal his family in a few minutes.. so yup.. more food.. pfff.. hehe!! XOXO

Joke said...

Fijne Kerst Ingrid!

En wat een schitterende kaart.

Groetjes,
Joke

Heidie said...

wat een geweldige kaart heb je weer gemaakt.
groetjes Heidie

~amy~ said...

Sounds like you have a lovely Christmas! You never cease to amaze me with your jaw-dropping gorgeous creations...I absolutely love this one :)

Marja Sch said...

Ohh Ingrid wat is deze weer mooi geworden. Echt supre. Gr Marja

Je@net said...

Wat een prachtig kaartje Ingrid!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ingrid!!!Your card is `gorgeous`...
I hope your enjoying your Christmas...:)~X~

anja curvers said...

Prachtig kaartje weer ingrid.

Anonymous said...

Wow...geweldige kaart !! Prachtige kleuren !!
Groetjes Berdien

Manon Keir said...

Prachtig werk Ingrid!!

danni reid. said...

so, so incredibly gorgeous!!! hope you had the most beautiful Christmas Ingrid! HUGS!!!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, adore the papers and the snowflake.

Wendy said...

Wat een super leuke kaart.

Groetjes wendy

Anonymous said...

I love the look of your card!