Wednesday, December 17, 2008

CPS #95

December is quite busy with our two girls having their birthday in this month too. Each year I tell myself to start early on all activities, preparations, treats, etc. but I didn't manage to do so this year. I am sooooo behind on everything. I haven't even bought a Xmas tree yet, and haven't written and mailed out any of the Xmas cards. Still have to make a few cards. Pfew..... I created some cards yesterday. It felt like my creativity was gone and I couldn't come up with a design myself. Fortunately there are many sketch blogs on the world wide web, so I hopped over to Card Positioning Systems for some inspiration. I followed sketch #95 for this card.



Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper Patterned paper: October Afternoon Good Sheer Rub-ons: October Afternoon Stamps: Melissa Frances Clear Stamps Tools: Sizzix Big Shot, Cuttlebut Cut & Embossing Ice Crystal, QuicKutz Nesting Flowers Cookie Cutter, EK Success circle punch, sewing machine Other: Ranger Stickles Frosted Lace, button

My sweet friend Carla surprised me with a watermark. Thanks, girl. You're the best!

O, and look what I bought myself yesterday...



It was on special offer as of yesterday, but I didn't have time to go to the store. Fortunately my mom and dad were so kind to go and get one for me. Isn't that sweet? If all goes well I will receive my order for cupcake ingredients and tools today, so that means......cupcake time this weekend!

28 comments:

Martine said...

Goedemorgen Ingrid, wat een super mooi kaartje heb je weer gemaakt!
Ik wens jou en je familie gezellige kerstdagen en heel veel heerlijke cupcakes!
groetjes Martine

Nicky said...

wat een geweldig kaartje! helemaal goed qua kleur (ja sorry, blijft toch mijn zwakke plek). mooi apparaat heb je gekocht zeg! dat gaat vast veel lekkere cupcakes opleveren!

Anonymous said...

Wat een mooie machien!!! Veel plezier ermee!

Antoinette said...

Twee verjaardagen in december, pfff.. ga d'r maar aanstaan. Geen wonder dat je het druk hebt.
Ik vind je kaartje helemaal leuk hoor, is toch heerlijk om even snel wat te maken met een sketch!?!

Rozella Meijer-Kern said...

Geen inspiratie.....is toch weer een vreselijk gaaf kaartje geworden....2 verjaardagen in 1 maand. Geen wonder dat je het druk hebt.

Anabelle O'Malley said...

OOh, Ingrid, your card is just heavenly. I love the soft colors on it. And lucky you to get such a fun mixer!

Lilian Schneider said...

I love everything about the card: the soft colors, the snowflake, the stamp, the stitches, it's beautiful!
And you bought yourself a great machine to make those yummie cupcakes!

~amy~ said...

I'm sooo glad that I found your blog Ingrid...you are just filled with creativy and absolutely inspire me! Gorgeous take on the CPS sketch!

* Daniëlle * said...

Wow, wat een mooie kaart weer zeg! Succes met bakken. ;-)

nora said...

Wat een leuk kaartje heb je gemaakt Ingrid.En wat een mooi apparaat zeg.Staat ook nog op mijn verlanglijstje.groetjes Nora

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Gave kaart, Ingird!
Ik heb deze sketch ook weer gemaakt, leuke sketches op CPS!!

XxX

Je@net said...

Super mooi kaartje Ingrid en wat een gaaf cadeau voor jezelf! Daar zullen jullie vast heel veel plezier aan gaan beleven!!

Leontine said...

Ingrid, I think this is how everything goes in every household...even when you don't have kids, hahaha. Have fun with your new kitchen machine! Hugs, Leontine

Laura Davis said...

Stunning! I love the new mixer:)
Laura

Lisette Gibbons said...

Don't worry, you're not the only one leaving everything 'til the last minute. I love your card and can I have a cupcake too?? xox

Anonymous said...

Schitterend kaartje Ingrid !! Prachtige kleuren !! Mijn inspiratie qua kerstkaarten is inmiddels ook gevlogen, heb besloten er geen meer te maken dit jaar.....
Prachtig kado voor jezelf !! Geniet ervan !
Groetjes Berdien

Joke said...

Wow, wat een prachtige kaart. Super kleurtjes en een heel mooi design.
Ook veel plezier met je nieuwe "speelgoed". Eet smakelijk alvast!

Jane Ettia Jones said...

gorgeous card ingrid and ewww love the mixer does that mean your gonna cook me dinner LOL

Linda Beeson said...

First of all, I LOVE your banner! Adorable and WOW on that CPS sketch card! It is just plain stunning! The colors are wonderful and so soft.

Wilma said...

Prachtig kaartje Ingrid!!! Ik moet toch ook nog eens goed nadenken over die kristalstans, die is toch wel erg mooi!!!

Lea L. said...

This card is gorgeous...some of my fave papers lately! Thanks for playing at CPS!

~Lea

Frida said...

Ingrid, soms krijg ik van die kaarten voor ogen waarbij mijn mond open valt en DIT is er zo één...... ZOOO MOOOOOI !
En dat papier.....
Wat is het toch genieten met deze hobby !

Keri Lee Sereika said...

This is a gorgeous take on the CPS sketch this week! Congrats on getting the spotlight! Thanks for playing along with us!!

Your mixer is beautiful! I want a cupcake now!!! :D

Rosanne said...

A gorgeous card and love the mixer too!

Anonymous said...

Your card is absolutely *Scrumptious*!! YUM!! Fabulous mixer! I have my eye on a KitchenAid mixer for after Xmas!! Enjoy yours! And snap pics of those delicious cupcakes for us!!

Hugs!
~C.

anja curvers said...

Geweldig kaartje Ingrid en gefeliciteerd je bent gekozen als favoriete kaartje van de week. Kan ook niet anders en wat een prachtig kado zeg veel plezier met je cupcakes.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, wonderful colours and love the snowflake and the postmark finished the card perfectly.

boynecitygrl said...

Ingrid that is a beautiful card. I love the color combo. Congrats on your new mixer. I have one too and I love how quickly it will do a huge batch of cookies. Woo Hoo!!

Blessings,

Beth F