Monday, June 16, 2008

Card Sketches

Last Saturday the first card sketch for June was posted on My Sketch World. Again I used Scenic Route's Lynden PPs. I made this card last Saturday when we stayed with my parents in Ouddorp for the weekend. The sketch and cards by the DT can be found here.



Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, Scenic Route Lynden PPs, American Crafts ribbon, Making Memories brad and Alphabet Rub-ons Heidi Black, Rusty Pickle buttons and EK Success Corner Punch - Round Large.

And yesterday it was time for another card sketch on the Dolls & Decorations forum. I used one of the latest card sketches by Becky Fleck from Pagemaps. I used some girlie Sassafras Lass left overs for this card. I might send this one to one of my friends who is expecting a baby girl.



Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, Sassafras Lass In Stitches PPs, Ribbon, Prima Flowers, Bazzill Flowers, white brad, QuicKutz Olivia Alpabet dies, EK Success Corner Punch - Round Large, and sewing machine.

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

anja curvers said...

Weer twee mooie kaartjes Ingrid die sketch is ook heel erg leuk zal zien of ik tijd heb maar scrappen met m'n pootjes omhoog lukt nu niet zo goed.

Christiane said...

INGRID!! YOU did it again!! you're my card-queen!!
have a fab week!!

Rozella Meijer-Kern said...

Mooie kaartjes weer Ingrid. Queen of the cards....Heb je je aangemeld voor "Cards only"....Lijkt me helemaal jouw ding....

Wilma said...

Erg leuke kaartjes zeg!!!

Lilian Schneider said...

Girl, i love these cards, they are so inspiring. Just finished my 'Nancy's little workshop' card!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Weer 2 super kaarten, Ingrid!

XxX

Lisette Gibbons said...

How gorgeous are these two cards. l love the frilled ribbon on the second one. xox

Anonymous said...

Jeetje wat een superlieve kaartjes weer Ingrid! En die envelop is ook heel erg mooi zeg!

Marja Sch said...

Geweldig gedaan Ingrid echt twee hele mooie en originele kaarten. Gr Marja

Joke said...

Ze zijn weer prachtig. Ik begin kaartschetsen echt leuk te vinden en ga deze zeker weer maken.
Het blaadje met brad van de eerste en het kantje van de tweede kaart vind ik heel origineel.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card I ngrid:)x

Rieni said...

ze zijn weer prachtig Ingrid,