Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Envelope

My dear friend Irma celebrates her 40th birthday tomorrow. Since she didn't know what to ask we bought her a gift coupon. Instead of wrapping it up in wrapping-paper I made an envelope. I used Kazan's Sketch 2 for this envelope. I really love the sketches at 2 Sketches 4 You. I am already looking forward to the new sketch by Laura.




Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, Sassafras Lass PPs, DCWV Adhesive Mat Stack Brights, Artemio flowers, Prima Flowers, EK Success Flower Punch, QuicKutz Olivia Alphabet, Ribbon, We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile and Eyelets, Hotfix Crystal Rhinestones and sewing machine.

16 comments:

lisa said...

What a darling card : )
lis x

Unknown said...

Ingrid this is divine! I love the colors and the attention to detail AND this is a fabulous interpretation of the sketch
Hugs
Kazan

*~SCRAP-GEK~* said...

ziet er gaaf uit hoor Ingrid! super! groetjes marije.

Anonymous said...

`Beautiful I ngrid..Hope you are enjoying your weekend:)x

Lisette Gibbons said...

Gorgeous, Ingrid. So girly and vibrant. What a beautiful way to give a gift card. xox

Krista B. said...

Fantastic card! - Luv the pink : )

Laura Davis said...

Ingrid this is so pretty...I love the bling:)
Laura

Miranda said...

Looks gorgeous Ingrid!!

Wendy Schoonhoven said...

Great envelope Ingrid, I love the colors you've used...xxxWendy.

ohradiogirl said...

this is nice. love all of the pink.

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Echt heel erg gaaf zeg! Mooie kleuren en leuk alfa!

XxX

Lea L. said...

Very pretty...loving the bling! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Waseem said...

this is so pretty..you did great job with it's sketch..thanks for sharing as i might need when design for Gift Card envelopes.

Unknown said...

I love the colors and the attention to detail AND this is a fabulous interpretation of the sketch.wish you to share it.
Discount card printing