Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Card Making Day Online Crop

This evening I will be hosting the 5th online card crop at the Dolls & Decorations forum. We start at 8pm, and as usual I prepared 4 challenges. The online crop is always lots of fun. The girls have an hour to work on each challenge and while they are scrapping we also chat online. I can't show you my cards yet, but I do have a sneak peek to share.



I will reveal all cards tomorrow, so be sure to check in on Sunday.

Have a fabulous World Card Making Day!

PS: Sanne passed her swimming test today. Wooohooo! I am so proud of her.

7 comments:

Romy said...

Wow, dat ziet er gaaf uit! Dat wordt vast een zeer geslaagde avond.

Creations by Jolan said...

Jammer dat ik niet mee kan doen.. pfff heb de pap op naar de WCMD bij P&P morgen weer zo'n dagje. Maar deze ziet er top uit Ingrid. Waar haal je de tijd toch vandaan...... groetsels JOlan

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Je kaarten zijn allemaal top, Ingrid!! Vooral de kaart van challenge 4!!

xoxo

Jennifer Styles said...

Hi Ingrid,

As it's WCMD, I'd thought I'd leave a comment on all the blogs I have on my blogroll.

I must admit, I am usually guilty of admiring and running.

Hope you're doing something fun and card-y today :)

Kay said...

*SIGH* ... That's what I did when I saw the gloriousness of these sneak peeks!! Ribbon, polka dots, stitching, a little charm, lots of patterns mixed together ... ALL the things I LOVE !!!!! I can't wait to see it all!!!! Happy WCMD, my dear. I hope you online crop was a blast!!! ♥♥ Kay

Dora said...

Gefeliciteerd met Sanne, wat goed!!!
Ik heb de kaarten inmiddels gezien en de challenges gelezen, erg leuk dat je dit organiseerd! En de kaarten die hje gemaakt hebt zijn prachtig!

Nicky said...

sanne gefeliciteerd met je diploma! prachtige sneaks, en inmiddels weet ik dat het een geslaagde avond was! jammer dat ik niet mee kon doen!