Supplies: ShortCuts Clear Card Blank Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye Just Dreamy 2 Letter stickers: Doodlebug Tools: Martha Stewart Scallop Dot Edge Punch, Sizzix Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One Button: Rusty Pickle Other: ribbon, cord
The second card is based on Valerie Salmon's Sketch 75 over at Got Sketch?. I used some scraps of Bo Bunny's Alissa collection. Beautiful papers for spring and summer cards/layouts. I used a 8.5x11" clear full sheet that I cut down to a 5x5" card.
Supplies: ShortCuts Clear Full Sheet Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper Patterned paper: Bo Bunny Alissa Tools: Martha Stewart Scallop Dot Edge Punch, Sizzix Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One Letter stickers: Bookworks Mini ABC and Numbers Button: Rusty Pickle Other: ribbon, cord
May I remind you that you still have a chance to win your ShortCuts order FREE in February!! Have you been wanting to order from ShortCuts? If so, February is the month to do it!
For every $5 you spend on ShortCuts products this month* you will get one (1) raffle ticket/entry into our prize drawing!
(Up to a $30 value!!!)
Head on over to the Online Shopping Mall on our ShortCuts site and place your order to be entered. Customers outside the USA/Canada can send their order via email to Alicia.
*The fine print:
- Winner will receive a full refund to their PayPal account upon being chosen.
- Only customers who pay via PayPal will be entered into the drawing.
- Final total; after any discounts are given, will determine how many entries each order will receive. (ie: spend $6.50 after discounts and get 1 entry, spend $11.25 after discounts and get 2 entries, etc.)
- Only ShortCuts products will apply to final total. No "limited time offer" products (ie: Studio G stamps)
- All orders placed between February 1, 2009 12:01 AM CST and February 28, 2009 11:59 PM CST will qualify.
Remember that you get a 10% discount (excluding shipping) if you use my DT discount code on the sidebar.
This evening I have a scrap date with Mandy and Daniëlle. I am sure we will have fun. Daniëlle will bake some yummy cupcakes, and I am really looking forward to try her cupcakes. I wonder if we will get some scrapping done.
I'll be back tomorrow with my Card Patterns card. Have a wonderful weekend!