Here is my card based on the sketch.
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper Patterned paper: October Afternoon Rub-ons: Melissa Frances Buttons: Rusty Pickle Tools: Sizzix Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One, EK Success Retro Flower Punch Large and Small Ink: VersaColor Pinecone Other: cord
I also made another ShortCuts card. This card is for my grandma to thank her for a gift she gave me. I love square cards, so I used a clear full sheet (8.5x11") to make a 4.5x4.5" card.
Supplies: ShortCuts Clear Full Sheet Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper Patterned paper: Making Memories Paperie Greenhouse Tools: Martha Stewart Scalloped Dot Edge Punch, EK Success Retro Flower Large Punch, QuicKutz Alphabet Studio Skinni Mini, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Sizzix Big Shot Buttons: Rusty Pickle Ink: VersaColor Pinecone Other: twine
In February you have a chance to win your ShortCuts order FREE!! Have you been wanting to order from ShortCuts? If so, February is the month to do it!
For every $5 you spend on ShortCuts products this month* you will get one (1) raffle ticket/entry into our prize drawing!
(Up to a $30 value!!!)
Head on over to the Online Shopping Mall on our ShortCuts site and place your order to be entered. Customers outside the USA/Canada can send their order via email to Alicia.
*The fine print:
- Winner will receive a full refund to their PayPal account upon being chosen.
- Only customers who pay via PayPal will be entered into the drawing.
- Final total; after any discounts are given, will determine how many entries each order will receive. (ie: spend $6.50 after discounts and get 1 entry, spend $11.25 after discounts and get 2 entries, etc.)
- Only ShortCuts products will apply to final total. No "limited time offer" products (ie: Studio G stamps)
- All orders placed between February 1, 2009 12:01 AM CST and February 28, 2009 11:59 PM CST will qualify.
Remember that you get a 10% discount (excluding shipping) if you use my DT discount code on the sidebar.
I also made myself a new banner. I was sick today, and didn't feel like doing anything or going anywhere. Eric ran the errands, so I could stay home. I played with one of my digital kits, and came up with this banner.
Enjoy your weekend!