Thursday, May 31, 2007

Job interview and more

As some of you know I resigned from my job earlier this year. I have been enjoying life as a stay at home mom since March. However, I always said I would like to go back to work again. A few weeks ago I received an e-mail from one of the founders of a small consultancy firm in Utrecht. He wanted to know if I was interested in job with their firm. Both founders are ex-colleagues and their two secretaries are ex-colleagues too. One of the secretaries mentioned to the founders that I am temporarily unemployed and suggested to contact me. I was positive about a meeting, and this morning I went to see them. We had a very good meeting. It wasn't really an interview. They were very straight forward and told me that they would like to have me as part of their team. So it is all up to me. I had a very positive feeling about the firm, the people and the job content so if they come up with good conditions of employment - which I will receive by e-mail tomorrow - I will definitely say YES. I already told them that I am very interested, and they are very pleased. The good thing is that this company is only 20 minutes away from home. Well, if there is not too much traffic. This was my first job interview in 9.5 years and I can't tell you it wasn't a hard one. LOL!

To meet your curiosity with regard to my DT Call assignments I show you a few sneak peeks of my projects. I hope to show you all projects this weekend.





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

nou de sneaks zien er goed uit!!!

Anonymous said...

Die tweede foto maakt me echt nieuwsgierig. Mooi met al die laagjes en dat metalen "dingetje".
Geweldig dat je gevraagd wordt voor een baan en niet eens zelf op zoek hoeft. Heb ik ook gehad. Dit wordt vast een goede keus.

Groeten Joke

Janny said...

heerlijk dat je sollicitatie zo'n goed gevoel geeft Ingrid, een beter begin kan je je niet wensen toch? tenminste ik neem aan dat je het doet;)
en je sneakies zien er weer toppie uit, ben benieuwd naar het geheel!

Miranda said...

I hope they'll do you a great offer. But it sounds like they will!!

And your sneaks do look great. Makes me curious to see more...

Kelly C said...

good luck!! sounds like it could be promising!

anita said...

Congrats on the (almost) new job! The sneaks look promising, looking forward to seeing all of them!!!

Je@net said...

Fijn dat de "sollicitatie" zo goed ging!! Super joh!!

En de sneak peek maken me echt nieuwsgierig! Ben heel benieuwd naar de rest!!

Tessa Tegendraads said...

Ja dát ziet er al super leuk uit!! ben benieuwd wat het worden gaat...

Tessa

Brigitta said...

sounds to me like that job is yours Ingrid, congrats, and those shots make me very, very curious...

Lilian Schneider said...

Great to hear that the interview went so well. Hope you get the job that fits you!
I don't want to wait much longer, please reveal all about the things you made for the final round of the Dolls-competition!