Thursday, December 28, 2006

Time to scrap

After all the festive activities I finally had some time to scrap again. I spent almost two days to work on two Circle Journals (CJ). I was quite behind with the one from Cynthia and I finally managed to finish it. It was fun to work on that one as I loved to use pictures from my early years. The CJ from Wendy is about confessions and addictions related to scrapbooking. Well....that wasn´t a difficult one to work on.

I now have to concentrate on my third entry to the Last Scrapper Standing competition. The deadline is Sunday 31 December 23.59 CET, and I haven´t put anything on paper yet. I do have a few ideas but I am not sure which one is best. This time it is all about circles. I love to use circles on my lay-outs as an accent, but this time it is the only shape that is allowed. Hmmm....I think I will need some extra time to think about a great lay-out.

1 comments:

Miranda said...

Your CJ's look great! And good luck with thinking about a circle layout!