Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Soup Staples

Here's another sneak peek from Jillibean Soup.....Soup Staples. I guess Jill knew that her Design Team LOVES the grid and polka dots papers, so she designed them in lots of gorgeous colors. *smile* I LOVE this new collection. And what do you think of the Soup Staples on Kraft collection? I can't wait to get my hand on both collections.

Click on the image to enlarge



If you're interested in winning one set of each collection (that's 24 sheets), you have until Midnight EST to leave a comment here to be included in the random draw for this line. The winner will be posted on the Jillibean Soup blog tomorrow morning.

I'll be back tomorrow with my ShortCuts and Cuttlebug Challenge Blog projects.

4 comments:

Kay said...

Gorgeous, great colors!!! Love them!!! ♥♥ Kay

Creations by Jolan said...

whohoe ik ben weg om een berichtje achter te laten (lol) groetjes Jolan

Anonymous said...

LOVE them! Great colors!