My first project is a card using a clear card base. I used Laura's Sketch #13 for the card design. Last week I didn't have time to create a card for 2 Sketches 4 You and really missed playing along. So.....this week I HAD to play so why not combine two challenges...
Supplies: ShortCuts Clear Card Patterned paper: October Afternoon Good Sheer Rub-ons: Imaginisce Merry Christmas Tools: Sizzix Stars die, Sizzix BigShot machine Ink: VersaColor Pinecone #171 Other: ribbon
My second project is a Gift Card Holder Folder (GCHF). The colors available are white, ivory, black and kraft. I used a white one. You can find instructions on how to assemble the GCHF here.
Supplies: ShortCuts Gift Card Holder Folder Patterned paper: October Afternoon Good Sheer Ribbon: Bazzill Rub-ons: Imaginisce Merry Christmas Tools: Sizzix Stars die, Sizzix BigShot machine, sewing machine Ink: VersaColor Pinecone #171
And my third project is a Triangle Box using a Frosted Full Sheet.
Supplies: ShortCuts Frosted Full Sheet Patterned paper: October Afternoon Good Sheer Tools: Cuttlebug Ice Crystal die, Sizzix Stars die, Sizzix BigShot machine, Scor-it Glitter: Ranger Stickles Button: Rusty Pickle Other: ribbon, cord
Creating a Triangle Box is fun and easy.
- Cut Frosted Full Sheet 10.5" long and 3.5" wide
- Score at 5.25" which is the base of both triangles, and the bottom of your box. I used my Scor-it tool to make scores.
- Make a mark at the center point (1.75") of the 3.5" side
- Score from the center tip to the bottom base corner on each side
- Fold sides inwards and upwards to bring them together to form the triangle box. I used double-sided adhesive to stick all sides together.
- Cover sides with your choice of patterned paper and embellishments
- Punch a hole through the top, and string a ribbon through it.
Have a wonderful weekend!