Thursday, December 13, 2007

Xmas Decorations, and 2 Winners!

This morning I went to the garden center to buy a Xmas tree. I am pretty late this year, but fortunately I managed to buy a nice and reasonable priced tree. Gosh! The trees are really expensive this year. I "saved" money on the tree by not buying the most expensive one, but I spent a fortune on ornaments and other decorations. LOL! I just loved all the gorgeous and sparkling Xmas decorations that they have. I bought two plates to decorate. One matches really well with the white ornaments that we have for the tree, and the other.....Well, with 3 girls in the house you need something pink too. Don't you think? I might decorate the tree this evening, or otherwise on Saturday.





I had planned to draw two winners for the RAK yesterday, but I was just too busy. So, a little late....BUT....better late than never! The girls are in school, so I had no one to help me pick two names. Therefore, I used Random.org to randomly pick the names for me. Very easy! The winner is.....

#41 - Ellemieke

And 1st runner up is.....

#12 - Mistylynn

Congrats, girls! Please e-mail me your address and I will post the RAK a.s.a.p.

Thanks to everyone for all your lovely comments. I really appreciate your visits!

17 comments:

~Nancy~ said...

Woohoo!! Congrats to the winners!!!!!!!!! And woooww... love your Xmasdecorations so much.. especially the pink ones.. hehe..!!!! I bet your house will look so cozy and warm this Xmas!!! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Ingrid, I love your decorations.
All fits so very well together.

Je@net said...

Ooo, dat ziet er gaaf uit Ingrid!
En natuurlijk mijn felicitaties voor de winnars!!

Rozella Meijer-Kern said...

Felicitaties voor de winnaars en I am in love with the white....Dit jaar heb ik nieuwe ballen en ja allemaal wit zoooooooo mooi...

Anonymous said...

Wat een gave schalen heb je gemaakt, echt heel gaaf, vooral die op de spiegel!!! waar ben je toch geweest?? Ik kan niks leuks vinden....

XxX Hanneke

Lisette Gibbons said...

Those decorations looks fantastic. I'll be able to see them IRL the first week of January. Congrats to the RAK winners. xox

Birgit said...

Wow, dat ziet er uit alsof het zo uit de VT Wonen komt! Prachtig!

Brigitta said...

totally love the top plate, and your girls will like my tree, it's pink and silver/white ;-)

*~SCRAP-GEK~* said...

gefeliciteerd voor de winnaars! leuk joh! en die kerstversiering...WAUW!!! wat heb je dat mooi gedaan joh! heel erg gaaf! fijn weekend alvast! groetjes marije.

Christiane said...

congrats to the winners!!

love your decorated plates!! we should have a coffe in your house today!! ;))

have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

WOW, I won! AWESOME!!!
I'll send you an email rightaway!
I'm in love with your Xmas decorations. Our new home is finally painted, so I can start decorating!!!

Bidi44 said...

It's absolutly wonderful!!! I love your decorations. I would like to have the same at home!!!

Charlotte said...

Goodmorning Ingrid!!

Ohhhh- the Xmas ornaments you bought are BEAUTIFUL!! I love it all. And ofcourse you have to have pink on the tree!! ;-) I've seen the most beautiful Xmas tree in a big mall here i DK. The colors are pink and orange!! Sounds strange, but it was sooooo beautiful!

Yes, it is fun how far we can go by visiting blogs. And how we find new friends. I'm glad you "found" me again. I love we are still in touch. :-)

What a nice RAK the two winners will receive. You are such a sweetheart.

I wish you a GREAT weekend! ((hugs)) to you!

Janny said...

prachtigggg die schalen met decoraties, ik ga volgende week nog shoppen voor de kerst met een vriendin, ben ook laat dit jaar!

gefeliciteerd voor de winnaars van de RAK!

Marsha said...

Hoi Ingrid,

Wat supermooi die kerstspulletjes ! Heel verschillend maar allebei weer helemaal anders, de roze is toch wel mijn favoriet ;-) dat word ook de kleur in mijn nieuwe scrapkamer samen met wit en zwart (waarschijnlijk).
Heb van de week even je blog bij zitten lezen, je bent lekker druk geweest met mooie kaarten maken ! Ik ga niet op ieder berichtje apart reageren vandaar dat ik het dus even zo doe :-D Zal vanaf nu weer regelmatig je blog bezoeken ...

Mika said...

Hai, love your christmas things....and I know the trees are very expensive this year...enjoy. Mika

Anonymous said...

Mooie kerstversiering zeg! (jammer dat wij met een kat thuis dat niet neer kunnen zetten...) En nog gefeliciteerd met jullie dochter!

Groetjes,
Daniëlle